CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

06 March 2009

Utah Temple Trip

I decided this week to take the kids out of school for a few days and take them to the Draper Temple open house. I still remember well the open house of the West Jordan Temple as a youth and the impression that it made on me. I wanted my children to have that experience as well. It gives them a more visual image to go along with their goals of going to the temple someday. It was absolutely beautiful and each of the children had something special to say about it. We also visited with Grandma and Grandpa and cousins. On Teusday, I took Emi, Kimberlee and Hannah to Allyse's Bridal just for fun to try on prom gowns. Even though it will still be a few years before they need one. They had fun! We arrived safely home Wednesday night after a traditional pit stop in St. George at Chuck-a-Rama and the park.

No comments: