We send our love out to all of our family and loved ones and hope you are all happy and dong well. Happy Valentines Day! Be assured that we think of you much more often that we call or write.
Oh yeah! Emilee had her braces put on a couple of days ago. We paid for them in full with our tax return and it took almost every last cent of it. Her mouth is feeling very sore right now and I have been trying to reinvent the smoothie to give her enough calories. She tried to eat a banana this morning for breakfast and even it was too hard. Whole milk, slimfast powder, protein powder, frozen berries, cottage cheese, yogurt, bananas, peaches, pineapple and ice are the ingredients I have tried so far in various combinations. Tonight I made a homemade chicken noodle soup in which I pureed the onion, celery, carrot and garlic before adding them to the broth. For the sake of the rest of the family I couldn't bring myself to puree the noodle and chicken. I think Emilee was happy to be able to eat/drink something that was warm and not sweet.
Impromptu Day in Chicago
2 months ago







No comments:
Post a Comment