CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

23 August 2009

Back to school.....already?

This summer has flown by for me! I honestly can't think of another that flown away so quickly. I can't believe that tomorrow morning the kids are going to be back at school. I'll miss having them around all day. Yes, I'll even miss the craziness, the loudness and even the occasional tears. It is true that I'll have fun being able to have some time to myself, but being alone gets old really soon. Therefore, as I did last year I am scheduling myself to death. PTA, temple trips, class volunteering and maybe I'll get a couple of work days in there as well.

Steve gave all the children wonderful back to school blessings tonight. I am so grateful to have a worthy priesthood holder our home that can bless me and my children. He gave me a beautiful blessing also! I'm just a little prejudiced but I think that he would make a great patriarch some day! I know that's not my call, so I am just so thankful he is the patriarch of our family. It is going to be a good year!!

No comments: